Wednesday, February 10, 2010

YE KAHAAAA AA GAYE HUM....

Do I want to do this??no man don’t be crazy. Its cazy at best..said a part of me as I took a u turn to take the route towards her house. Why am I doing this ??u cant get anything good out of this… I stopped the car by the road side….stop u idiot. It wouldn’t do me any harm would it.. I turned the key stepped on the gas off I was again.

I parked the car a block away from her apartment building to gather some courage. Looked at the phone …probably I should call her..i scroll down to her name ..is she going to pick up the phone , no she doesn’t have this number…I press call. Then disconnect the call before it rings..come on man u don’t want go through the same trauma again. It’s taken you eight months to get this far don’t ruin yourself. ..I call her again. She picks up the phone “hello who is this”….(silence)….” Hey hi”…..(silence)…..”hey kaisa ha”..”I’m great ha ha ha(awkward laugh), tu bata”-----small talk-------“ where are you”..” a block away from your apartments can you meet me”..”ill come down but I’ll leave soon ive got to go to somewhere” ..”ok”…god I should'nt have done this .. don’t man don’t leave,leave when there is still time.

I did not.

0 comments: