Thursday, September 3, 2009

all's not good

The past two years of my college life, have all been about the girl I was going around with. During that duration you do tend to ( or some time forced to )ignore everybody else. Does “you don’t spend enough time with me these days” ring a bell in the minds of those who have ever dated.

Now that I am over with her, i have no one I can call a true friend. The sorts who would to stand beside you during the thick and thin.

First there’s this friend X who I really like, but I’m not so sure if he likes me back, because he did once tell my ex that he doesn’t think that I am a good person. I wish I had a clue for why he has/had such an opinion of me, when I’ve been good with him ( probably he didn’t mean that I’ve done anything wrong with him he just doesn’t like me, probably because I’m a horrible person). Well but I still stay with him because I feel that he is a genuinely nice person.

Then comes friend Y, he is one hell of a complex character, sometimes you do feel like you have never met an ass hole opportunist like him, and sometimes he can be like the nicest person to walk the surface of the earth. I guess the day I decode him, the Nobel committee would institute a new award on psychology and ill be the first one to receive it. But I don’t see that day coming(I mean decoding him!!)

Then comes Mr. Z, again a nice person who has been molested by life one time too many, so he’s friendly with everyone but doesn’t really trust anyone. You can’t blame him for his psyche, after all you do tend to stop trusting people after some time.

To tell you the truth sometimes I don’t like the person I have become,I’m not the person I’ve strived to be for years.

0 comments: