Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happiness

There are days when those days when you don’t need a reason to be happy. Today was one of those. Of course my exams finished today, but that’s hardly any reason to be happy especially when they don’t go particularly well.

I came home after giving the test, switched on the music system, put it on full blast, woke my mom up and we danced on and on and on…till we heard our maid ringing the bell profusely (she'd apparently been ringing the bell for ten minutes or so). The funny part is I barely ever dance, and the only time I’ve seen my mom dance was the day before sister’s wedding (on the mehndi night).

You don’t always need a reason to be happy. Happiness doesn’t need an external stimulus. Today is the day I realized, that you can be happy when you want to be.

0 comments: