Tuesday, September 8, 2009

love,hate

Here is an excerpt from Nita Chandrashkhars blogs (http://sosaysfol.wordpress.com) there was a great deal it which I could relate with, so I just thought I should share it with you.

"Why why o why? Why is it so difficult to let go sometimes? Why is it so difficult to forget a person who after the initial happiness has always given u more pain? Why doesnt my mind think more about the agony he has given and not the fun we had ? Why cant I forget him? Why cant I kick him out of my life as simply as he removed me from his ?

I have no answers. But I want to find some. Some balm to soothe my heart. Something to convince me that this is not the end. Why do I get so attached to people? Why is it that I care so much…most of the time not very evidently, but feel so much for that person? Why do I care? heck, why ?

I know I am not important to him. Probably wont be also. But my heart refuses to let go. Its not something that cropped up all of a sudden. It was coming. Now that it has, its killing me from inside.

Time is the best healer they say. Ive waited for so long thinking someday I will forget. Someday I will remember it as something that made me so happy and made my college life worth living. But not now. Is it a crime to like people? Why then does it hurt so much ? Why is loving/liking such a dangerous thing ? Is it wrong ? Do people exist just to hurt you ?

I might act tough most of the times, but my heart is very mellow. I am not a person who shows my true emotions very openly, but sometimes the cut is so deep that one cant help it. I know despite my best efforts, he is one person I can never forget. But should I wait till eternity ? Should I wait for an apology? I know my answer is firm now, but heart of hearts I am waiting. How I wish I was still a kid. All this would have never happened!"

>

0 comments: