Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CATastophe


Though I never wanted to go for an MBA without some work ex, in recessionary times not being from a so called A-list colleges does leave a doubt in your mind whether you’ll land up with a descent job or not.

Though the recession is showing signs of improvement, I’d joined the MBA bandwagon at a time when things didn’t look this rosy (if you want to call what we have now rosy). Though the chances, that I crack the CAT are as good as Bangladesh’s chances of sending a man on mars. I’m still a part of this rat race, whatever the reason be.

All the bakwas aside. This post is not about why I’m preparing for CAT or weather ill crack it or not, its about my experience of filling the form.

Most of acquaintances who are serious about CAT were worried about this new system, not because this new system is complicated or anything of that sort. It was the Examination window system that worried them. I guess ” what if I don’t my test slot , at the center I want” was borne out fear of the new, rather than anything else.

Damn I keep on strayin from the objective of the post, that is problems I had today..il make it short and crisp

Get to axis bank rajouri 9:15

Debit card doesn’t work

No cash

Go to mom’s school

Get money

Get back to Rajouri, get the coupon

Get back home

Don’t have 5th sem mark sheet

Go to college

The exam cell female refuses to give mark sheet before 1pm (though this instance needs some explanation ill just chuck it)

Go to Bhanus house

He’s got 5th sem result marksheet ( bhagvan usko crore bachhe de!!)

Calc my percentage

Fill in the form

Get my slot

Done!!


PS: I ve just finish conceptualising my cartoon series called the Phat-Toons. I guess ill start publishing them after the exams. Though the first in the series was stipulated for launch yesterday it couldnt be launched due to certain un-froseen circumstances!!

0 comments: